The electric heating board provides you with the 100-year development history of electric heating
Electric heating board is a device that USES electric thermal alloy wire as heating material, mica flexible board as insulation material and outsourcing thin metal board (aluminum board, stainless steel board, etc.) for heating, such as electric water bottle. Metal tubular heating elements are cast in aluminum plates or plates or welded or embedded in aluminum plates or plates to form electric heating plates or plates of various shapes, such as electric rice cooker, electric iron, electric coffee pot, etc. Next small make up briefly for you to introduce the development of electric heating.
1, the current through the wire can produce a thermal effect was found;
2. Zui was an electric heating appliance used in daily life. In 1893, the prototype of the electric iron was first appeared and used in the United States.
3. Then in 1909 came the use of electric stoves, which were placed in stoves. That is to say, heat was transferred from firewood to electricity, that is, from electricity to heat.
4. In 1910, the first electric iron made in the United States was developed, which fundamentally improved the structure of the electric iron and rapidly popularized the electric iron.
5, by 1925 in Japan appeared in the pot installed products, become the prototype of the modern electric cooker. At this stage, there are also electric heating products such as laboratory electric furnace, glue melting furnace and heating apparatus.
6. From 1910 to 1925, the emergence and popularization of various types of electric heating appliances in the home and industry have made rapid progress, especially in the home, which was the great development stage in the history of electric heating appliances.
7. After the 1920s, there were not as many new applications and developments as in the previous period, but all kinds of electric heating appliances were redesigned and continuously improved during this period, which became the improvement stage in the history of electric heating appliances.
8. After the 1940s, due to the progress of science and technology, the low cost of electricity, war wealth and relatively high income in the United States, electric heating appliances entered the popularization stage.
More information about electric heating plate, welcome to continue to pay attention to our company for understanding!