Shenzhen is fine division of biological science and technology co., LTD. Laboratory of nano heating plate HTL - 500 ex, HTL - 400 ex, HTL - 300 ex the world level of nanometer thermal energy technology, heat no mechanical components, heating plate using microcrystalline glass ceramics, high temperature resistant, acid and alkali resistant, easy cleaning, can be dry, no electromagnetic interference and damage, fast heating, speed up to 5 ℃, for only 1 seconds; At present is the laboratory heating board industry leader, well received by the majority of customers! In order to ensure the stability and stability of the operation of ceramic heating plates in the laboratory, users should pay special attention to the following points:
Describe the operation steps of ceramic heating plate in laboratory:
1. Wipe the working surface of the ceramic electric heating plate in the laboratory clean without any water droplets or dirt, and place sample bottles or other utensils.
2. Switch on the power, close the power switch, the indicator light is on, and the electric heating plate is in working state.
3. Adjust the temperature control knob to the required temperature. When the ceramic heating plate in the laboratory is in working state, a special person shall take care of it.
4. After the work is finished, turn off the power switch, cut off the power, and clean up the working face after cooling.
The operation of ceramic heating plate in the laboratory
1. The operating temperature of the ceramic heating plate in the laboratory should be less than 240℃ continuously, and the instantaneous temperature should not exceed 300℃.
2. Silica gel electrothermal device of ceramic electrothermal plate in laboratory can work under pressure. That is to say, auxiliary pressing plate can make it close to the heated surface. At this time, heat conduction is good, and its power density can reach 3W/cm2 when the working area temperature does not exceed 240℃.
3. The allowable operating temperature is less than 150℃ under the pasting installation condition.
4. In the case of air dry burning condition, the power density should be less than 1W/cm2 due to the temperature resistance of the material; Under non-continuous operating conditions, the power density can reach 1.4w /cm2.
5. The working voltage of ceramic electrothermal plate in laboratory is selected in the principle of high-high-voltage, low-power and low-voltage, and special needs can be listed.
For more information about ceramic electric heating board in laboratory, please continue to pay attention to our company.