Ceramic electric heating board is an electric thermal alloy wire as heating material, mica flexible board as insulation material, outsourcing thin metal board (aluminum board, stainless steel board, etc.) for heating equipment. Typical applications are electric thermos bottles. Metal tubular heating elements are cast in aluminum plates or plates or welded or embedded on aluminum plates or plates to form electric heating plates or plates of various shapes. Typical applications such as electric rice cooker, electric iron, electric coffee pot and so on. Suitable for heating equipment in industry, agriculture, colleges and universities, industrial and mining enterprises, medical and health, scientific research institutes. Embedded ceramic far infrared radiation heating plate, with high radiation rate, good integrity, good thermal stability, high insulation strength, clean and sanitary, at the same time can control, temperature and other advantages.
Ceramic electric heating plate features: cold rolled plate shell deep drawing, surface electrostatic spray process. The heating plate is made of ceramic material, and the temperature is automatically controlled by temperature setting. The digital display features large heating area, fast heating, even temperature, temperature control, time and effort saving. The heating board is made of ceramic material, which is corrosion resistant, aging resistant, durable, safe and reliable. The model is novel and beautiful, the operation is simple, the use effect is good, many times cold heat alternating test does not crack. Without a loss.
Scope of application: it can be used for all kinds of flask, beaker, conical flask, used in scientific research, chemical industry, oil field, medicine. Heating of various liquids in colleges, laboratories, and analysis rooms.
Ceramic electric heating board installation and matters needing attention
1. The contact surface at the position of the heating element should be flat and free from concavity.
2. The heating element should be placed dry to avoid water immersion which will affect its insulation performance.
3. Before installation, check whether the installation position is consistent with the specification of heating element and whether the operating voltage is consistent.
4. After installation, check again whether the inner six pin bolts, wiring seat bolts and wiring bolts are locked, so as to avoid the impact of thermal expansion and cold contraction on product life.
5. It should be used at the specified voltage.