Thermostatic magnetic agitator is generally capable of long-term heating, but it is necessary to ensure that the Settings on the digital display governor are set up and meet the requirements of the experimental process.
Working principle of magnetic agitator:
1. The magnetic agitator is driven to rotate by constantly changing the polarity at both ends of the base based on the property that magnetic substances repel each other like;
2. The magnetic agitator drives the sample to rotate, so that the sample is evenly mixed; The sample is heated through the bottom temperature control plate;
3. With the rotation of magnetic agitator, the sample is heated evenly to reach the specified temperature;
4. Through the regulation of heating power, the heating rate can be controlled so as to apply to a wider range of sample processing.
General magnetic agitator has two functions: stirring and heating.
Specifically, the first action makes the reactants mix evenly and the temperature uniform; The second effect is to speed up the reaction, or the rate of evaporation, and shorten the time.
When using thermostatic magnetic stirrer, please note:
1. If stirrer beats or does not stir, please cut off the power to check whether the current voltage is between 220±10V. The speed regulation is gradually adjusted from low speed to high speed.
2. Thermostatic magnetic agitator is generally capable of long-term heating, but it is necessary to ensure that the setting has been set on the digital display governor and meets the requirements of the experimental process.
3. If electric leakage is found after long use, please check whether the heating porcelain tube is damaged, because the heating wire is 220V straight, or check whether the collision causes the circuit and insulation tube to fall off. If you don't understand the electrical principle, please absolutely forbid disassembling and repairing, and inform the factory to repair.