Analysis of the factors affecting the working efficiency of constant temperature magnetic agitator
In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and the operation safety of operators, we should pay attention to the following requirements:
1. If the stirrer beats or does not stir, please cut off the power to check whether the bottom of the beaker is flat and the position is correct. Meanwhile, please measure whether the current voltage is between 220±10V, otherwise the above situation will occur.
2. If electric leakage is found after long use, please check whether the heating porcelain tube is damaged, because the heating wire is 220V straight, or check whether the collision causes the circuit and insulation tube to fall off. If you don't understand the electrical principle, please forbid disassembling and repairing, and inform the factory to repair.
3, heating time is generally not too long, intermittent use to extend life, medium-speed operation can continue to work for 8 hours, high-speed operation can continue to work for 4 hours.
There are many factors that affect the normal operation of thermostatic magnetic agitator, including the following four points:
1. Shape of agitator: generally speaking, the smaller the contact area between the agitator and the bottom of the container, the better, because the friction between the agitator and the container is small, but the agitator itself is required to have a high balance; Large contact area is good for stability, so the two should be considered in balance.
2. Shape of the bottom of the container: the rounded bottom of the container has convergence effect on the small agitator, making it more stable in rotation; Because the flat bottom container has no such function, the small agitator is prone to revolution while rotating.
3. The relationship between the amount of solution and the length of agitator: small capacity with small agitator, large capacity with large agitator.
4. Influence of high temperature on agitators: the agitators commonly used at present will gradually demagnetize at high temperature, so it is necessary to confirm whether they have enough magnetism after a period of time.
For more information about thermostatic magnetic agitator, please continue to pay attention to our company!