Seven principles for maintenance of multipoint magnetic agitator
Like any kind of equipment, the use of multi-point magnetic agitator is also inseparable from the daily maintenance and maintenance of users, which can usually be operated from the following aspects:
1. General before special: the faults caused by the quality of assembly parts or other equipment faults generally account for about 50% of common faults. Special faults of electrical equipment are mostly soft faults, which should be measured and maintained by experience and instruments.
2, mechanical electrical: only in the determination of mechanical parts without fault, electrical inspection. When checking the circuit fault, the detection instrument should be used to find the fault location, and after confirming the fault without bad contact, the operation relationship between the circuit and the machine should be checked in a targeted way to avoid misjudgment.
3. Cleaning before maintenance: for electrical equipment with heavy pollution, clean the buttons, wiring points and contact points to check whether the external control keys are out of order. Many faults are caused by dirt and conductive dust blocks.
4, first static and then dynamic: when the equipment is not powered on, judge the quality of the button, transformer, thermal relay and fuse of the electrical equipment, so as to determine the fault location. Power test, listen to its sound, measure parameters, judge the fault, zui after maintenance. If the three-phase voltage value cannot be judged when the motor is out of phase, we should listen to it and measure each relative voltage separately to judge which phase is out of phase.
5. First external, then internal: check whether the equipment has obvious cracks and defects, understand its maintenance history and service life, and then check the inside of the machine. Before disassembly, the surrounding fault factors should be eliminated and the disassembly can only be conducted after the internal fault is determined. Otherwise, blind disassembly may lead to the worse repair of the equipment.
6. Power supply before equipment: the failure rate of the power supply takes up a high proportion in the whole failed equipment, so the maintenance of the power supply can often get twice the result with half the effort.
7. Failure before debugging: for the electrical equipment with both debugging and failure, troubleshooting should be performed before debugging, which must be carried out under the premise of the speed of electrical line.
For more tips on using multipoint magnetic agitators, stay tuned!