Constant temperature magnetic agitator USES the principle of magnetic field of like repelling and opposite attracting to rotate the magnetic agitator by constantly changing the polarity at both ends of the base. The rotation of the magnetic agitator drives the sample to rotate and make the sample evenly mixed. With the heating temperature control system, it can heat and control the sample temperature according to the specific experimental requirements, maintain the temperature conditions required by the experimental conditions, and ensure that the liquid mixture meets the experimental requirements.
Constant temperature magnetic stirrer regularly enters the pot to check the conditions of stirring, coil tube and other accessories inside the pot. Constant temperature magnetic stirrer is designed to meet the needs of all kinds of laboratories and produced by elaborate design and processing technology. Compared with similar products, it has significant advantages: low noise, stable speed regulation and fully enclosed heating plate. The agitator is made of ptfe and magnetic steel, which is resistant to high temperature, abrasion, chemical corrosion, magnetic strength and magnetic force. At the same time, the solution is heated so that the solution can be mixed and reacted at a higher temperature, so it is widely used in biology, chemistry, chemical industry and other fields.
In order to ensure the efficiency of constant temperature magnetic stirrer, we need to pay attention to the following points in the operation of constant temperature magnetic stirrer:
1. Do not allow the instrument to work without heating the liquid.
2. Before operation, check whether it is grounded and ensure that the work can be carried out after completion.
3. There is an upper limit on the heating of the devices inside the constant temperature magnetic agitator. Therefore, it must be taken into account when heating.
4. Care must be taken when operating the constant temperature magnetic stirrer to avoid burns.
5. When the constant temperature magnetic agitator fails, do not do it in an emergency, but ask about the process before and after the failure and the failure phenomenon. For unfamiliar equipment, should also be familiar with the circuit principle and structure characteristics, comply with the relevant rules. Before disassembly, it is necessary to fully understand the function, position, connection mode of each electrical component and the relationship with other surrounding devices. In the absence of assembly diagram, it is necessary to make sketches and mark them while disassembling.
6. When the constant temperature magnetic stirrer fails, it shall first check whether the equipment has obvious cracks and defects, understand its maintenance history and service life, and then check the inside of the machine. Before disassembly, the surrounding fault factors should be eliminated and the disassembly can only be conducted after the internal fault is determined. Otherwise, blind disassembly may lead to the worse repair of the equipment.