The ceramic heating plate consumes less energy than the traditional electric heater
Ceramic heating plate is a kind of heater with high temperature and long life. In modern industry, the higher and higher working temperature requirements, ceramic heating plate can be adapted to, especially chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipeline heating. Ceramic heating plate by the spiral wire through a specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile, precision extension, bendable, beautiful metal case ceramic fiber insulating layer, forming effective high temperature, high power density, band heater, and the flexible design is easy to install, ceramic heating plate a ring type and plate specifications, reliable long life, strong and durable, energy saving, has installed spirit fast, good insulation, high temperature resistant, heat transfer, production is not affected by the size of the type and specification limits, etc. The voltage can be connected from 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V according to the user's requirements. Compared with the traditional electric heater, the energy consumption can be reduced by 30%.
During the use of ceramic heating plate, the following requirements should be paid attention to:
1. Before installation, check whether the installation position is consistent with the specification of ceramic heating plate and whether the voltage is consistent.
2, ceramic heating plate non-waterproof structure, so storage and use of installation do not contact with oil, water, plastic particles, to prevent electricity leakage.
3, after use, if the surface is found to produce a charred black color, it indicates that the heating and heating body heat imbalance, should be timely adjusted to prevent burning through.
4, heating using high-temperature ceramic heating plate, should avoid hard knock or collision with hard objects resulting in ceramic tile fracture, alloy resistance wire exposure affects the operating life.
5. The ceramic heating plate must be tightly fitted to the heated body during installation. The surface of the heated body should be flat and complete without any uneven phenomenon.
In addition, we still need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Please do not increase temperature too fast: it is recommended to increase temperature according to segmental curve and set insulation section at least twice. Too high temperature may cause ceramic plate cracking. In the preliminary test, the heating rate can be 50% to 70% of the original heating rate to verify the surface heating rate of ceramic heating plate. Silicon carbide conducts heat quickly. Even with 50% power, its surface temperature changes faster than the original metal material.
2. Cold shock is strictly forbidden: the ceramic plate shall not touch the cooler objects quickly at high temperature. The cold mold shall be pre-heated before being pushed into the high temperature area, and shall not be pushed to the ceramic plate quickly.
3. Do not tighten the fixing screw: the silicon carbide ceramic hardly expands at high temperature, but the metal screw and the bottom plate in contact with it will expand. If the screw is too tight, the ceramic plate will be easily pulled off. According to the experience of other customers, please keep the screw with a certain clearance. If the screw is of through-hole type, please connect it with spring and mica gasket.
Ceramic heating plate in heating uniformity, fire resistance, safety, weather resistance, heat conversion efficiency and infrared radiation rate and other indicators than the ordinary heating products have been greatly improved and improved. Carbon crystal low-temperature radiant heating system makes full use of the excellent plane heating characteristics of carbon crystal electric heating plate. During heating, the whole plane heats up synchronously, providing continuous heating and achieving a good heat balance effect on the wall, which is better than other heating methods such as water heating, air conditioning and heating cable.