Magnetic agitator is heated by electromagnetic effect driving agitator and electromagnetic heat effect
The use of safe
1. Do not stir explosive substances in dangerous environment or use instruments in underwater operations.
2. It shall be ensured that only personnel with relevant training can use the instrument.
3. Pay attention to avoid the instrument power cord touching the chassis.
4. Wear appropriate protective equipment according to the type of media except for treatment.
5. The instrument should not be used to deal with explosive media indoors. The instrument should be placed on the table which is not flammable or fireproof.
6. Pay attention to the magnetic field! Consider the influence of magnetic field on the surrounding environment, such as data storage and cardiac pacemaker.
7. Watch out for the heat! When the instrument works, the surface temperature can reach several hundred degrees Celsius at most. Please be careful to burn when touching the shell and surface of the instrument. After the instrument is turned off, you should also pay attention to the residual heat.
8. When heated and cooled, the material may make a slight sound as it expands.