Electric heating sleeve is a kind of general heating instrument in laboratory, which is composed of hemispherical heating inner sleeve and control circuit composed of alkali free glass fiber and metal heating wire. It has the characteristics of quick heating, high temperature, easy operation and long service life.
Matters needing attention
1. The instrument should be well grounded.
2. When used again, white smoke and peculiar smell appear inside the set, and the color changes from white to brown and then to white again, which is a normal phenomenon. Since glass fiber contains oil and other compounds in the production process, it should be placed in a ventilated place, and can be used normally after disappearing for several minutes.
3. When the liquid spills into the sleeve, please turn off the power quickly and put the electric heating sleeve in the ventilation place. It can be used after it is dry, so as to avoid the risk of electric leakage or electrical short circuit.
4. When it is not in use for a long time, please store the electric heater in a dry and non-corrosive place.
5. Please do not use empty heat or dry heat.
6. If the ambient humidity is too high, there may be inductive electricity transmitted to the enclosure through the insulation layer. Please keep the grounding wire and pay attention to ventilation.