Requirements of heating magnetic agitator for the operating environment
Heating magnetic agitator adopts dc motor, low noise, stable speed regulation, fully enclosed heating plate can be used as auxiliary heating, temperature setting and temperature display, long-term heating can be used, the digital display is intuitive and accurate. Heated magnetic agitator is made of ptfe and magnetic steel, which is resistant to high temperature, abrasion, chemical corrosion and strong magnetism. It can be mixed in an airtight container, which is ideal and convenient to use.
When heating the magnetic agitator, first check whether the random accessories are complete. Then install the fixture in order, put the beaker to be stirred in the middle of the heating plate, add solution, put the agitator in the beaker solution to be needed, plug in the power first, turn on the switch, the indicator light is on, and then start to work. The speed gradually changed from slow to fast. High speed starting is not allowed. So as not to cause a jump. Heating is controlled by heating switch and can be freely selected according to requirements. Cut off the power when not working. The instrument should be kept clean and dry, without solution entering the machine. Avoid damaging the main engine. Prevent violent vibration.
The maintenance of heating magnetic agitator should start from daily work, including,
1. Make sure the magnetic stirrer is not heated without water.
2. Before heating the magnetic agitator for operation, check whether it is grounded and ensure that the work can be carried out after completion.
3. In order not to damage the instrument, insulation materials are usually placed inside the instrument. Therefore, when we use the magnetic agitator for the second time, we will find white smoke and pungent smell.
4. There is an upper limit on the heating of the devices inside the magnetic agitator. Therefore, it must be taken into account when heating.
5. Heat the magnetic stirrer when you finish heating, remember to turn off the heat and wait a few minutes for the heat to dissipate before turning off the stirrer.
6, in the process of operation must be careful, do not be burned, because the general temperature is relatively high.
7, to ensure the dry operating environment, because in a humid environment, the instrument is prone to leakage of electricity and other phenomena, which is why the instrument must be grounded, if the instrument is very wet must be blown dry with hot air.
8. There is an insurance on the heating magnetic stirrer, which is the same as the family insurance. It can be checked frequently to see if it needs to be replaced.
For more information about heating magnetic stirrer, please continue to pay attention to our company!