When the constant temperature magnetic agitator is not in use, the power should be cut off in time
Constant temperature magnetic stirrer is petroleum, chemical industry, environmental protection, biochemical analysis, necessary tools, education scientific research laboratory with single point and multi-point while stirring, constant temperature heating function, easy operation, stable running, stepless speed regulation, digital display temperature control, by ptfe and magnetic steel refined into mixing, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, strong magnetic, can in a wide speed range to precision stable thermostatic mixing liquid solution, suitable for small volume the thermostatic mixing and the comparison test of the sample.
Compared with ordinary magnetic agitators, thermostatic magnetic agitators are characterized by high sensitivity, strong controllability and wide range of temperature control. Therefore, thermostatic magnetic agitators are widely used in higher organic synthesis experiments. It is a step forward in the automation of chemical experiment and an ideal tool for matching various analyzers and agitator solutions.
Technical requirements of constant temperature magnetic stirrer:
1. The constant temperature magnetic stirrer shall be grounded effectively before use to ensure safety.
2. When stirring, first adjust the speed adjustment knob to zui small, and then switch on the power and adjust to the appropriate speed. Too fast acceleration will cause the stirring rotor to keep jumping.
3, intermittent use can extend the service life of the place, such as working time of 2 hours, with low speed mixing, so that can continue to work for more than 4-8h.
4. Put the container in an appropriate position on the metal tray, so that the stirring will not touch the container wall when rotating, otherwise the stirring will be fast or slow and affect the stirring effect.
5. The electrode pair should be placed at a fixed distance above the stirring rotor, so as to avoid the damage of the electrode caused by the collision between the two.
6. When the constant temperature magnetic stirrer is not in use, the power should be cut off in time to keep the outer wall of the container dry.
For more information about thermostatic magnetic agitator, please continue to pay attention to our company!