Electric jacket is made of alkali-free glass fiber for insulation material, with aluminum silicate cotton by vacuum shapes of hemispherical insulation, heat preservation body shell one-time molding, cover adopt electrostatic coating process, as a result of the spherical heating, can make the container is heated area of more than 60%, the temperature control by computer chip to do the master control unit, adopting multiple digital filter circuit, fuzzy PID control algorithm, the self-tuning function, with high measurement precision, small impact temperature, single bond touch operation, double screen, internal and external thermocouple temperature measurement, thyristor controlled output, and fault protection function, with a warming faster, the characteristics of high temperature, easy to operate, durable.
Matters needing attention
1. The instrument should be well grounded.
2.* when used for the second time, white smoke and peculiar smell appear inside the set, and the color changes from white to brown and then to white again, which is a normal phenomenon. Since glass fiber contains oil and other compounds in the production process, it should be placed in a ventilated place, and can be used normally after disappearing for several minutes.
3.3000ml or more electric heating sleeves have squeak when used. Squeak is caused by different furnace wire structure and related to silicon controlled voltage regulating pulse signal, which can be safely used.
4. When the liquid spills into the sleeve, please turn off the power quickly and put the electric heating sleeve in the ventilation place. It can be used after it is dry, so as to avoid the risk of electric leakage or electrical short circuit.
5. When it is not in use for a long time, please store the electric heater in a dry and non-corrosive place.
6. Please do not use empty heat or dry heat.
7. If the ambient humidity is too high, there may be inductive electricity transmitted to the enclosure through the insulation layer. Please keep the grounding wire and pay attention to ventilation.