The use of multipoint magnetic agitator should be "regulated"
When using multi-point magnetic agitator, the operator should check whether the accessories are complete, such as agitator, power cord, etc. Speed adjustment should be gradually adjusted from low speed to high speed. Zui should not start directly in high speed, so as not to cause pulsation due to unsynchronized mixing. Do not stir can not be heated, do not work should be cut off the power supply; The instrument should be kept clean and dry, especially do not let solution into the machine; If the stirrer beats or does not stir during stirring, please check whether the beaker is stable and the position is correct. Zui can be connected to ground wire when multi-point magnetic agitator is used.
The operation of multi-point magnetic agitator should follow the relevant instructions and strictly follow the steps in the manual. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Place multipoint magnetic stirrer into a beaker containing solution.
2. Put the beaker on the heating plate and insert the sensor element.
3. Turn on the power, adjust the heating speed and start stirring.
4. When stirring, adjust the speed control button slowly. Too fast adjustment will make the stirring rotor jump out of the magnetic steel force. Should quickly turn the knob to the stop position, wait for the agitator to be stationary, slowly rise the speed of stirring, gradually stable rise the speed. At room temperature, the viscosity of the liquid, often poor thermal conductivity, heating stirring, should not be rapidly warming, lest the vessel rupture. Take full advantage of the thermostat, gradually step by step temperature rise, and sensor elements must be inserted into the outer water jacket.
5. To measure the temperature in the container, slowly turn the thermostat to lower the red temperature indicator, and when the red light is on, the temperature indicated by the red label is the temperature of the liquid inserted in the measuring element.
More information about multipoint magnetic agitator, welcome to continue to pay attention to our company!