The operation mode of microcrystalline electric heating plate has been diversified
Microcrystalline electric heating board is an electric thermal alloy wire as heating material, mica flexible board as insulation material, outsourcing thin metal board (aluminum board, stainless steel board, etc.) for heating equipment. Typical applications, such as electric water bottles, cast metal tubular heating elements in aluminum plates or plates, or welded or embedded in aluminum plates or plates, forming electric heating plates or plates of various shapes. Typical applications such as electric rice cooker, electric iron, electric coffee pot and so on.
The product features and advantages of microcrystalline electric heating board are briefly described:
1. Operation modes of microcrystalline electric heating board are diversified to meet the needs of different experiments. 5 and 3 stages of fire power (high/medium/low power), various insulation options are available.
2. The accuracy of temperature is as high as +/-1℃, the insulation setting is calculated at 1℃, the temperature control range is 30-90℃, and the temperature detection and display can be calculated at 0.5℃ *.
3. Rapid heating to 5℃ by NanoHeat technology takes only 1 second. Microcrystalline electric heating plate contains no electromagnetic field interference and harm, especially suitable for medical and laboratory use.
4, energy saving, standby state power consumption less than 1W, microcrystalline electric heating plate easy to use, touch button design, LED display lamp, safety lock, time meter function and high temperature reminder, convenient for the user.
5. Microcrystalline electric heating board is fashionable in appearance, slim in volume, convenient to carry, and corrosion-resistant glass and ceramic panel is easy to clean.
6. The microcrystalline electric heating plate shall be used in conjunction with the attached external temperature detector.