Hl-801ex heating plate has excellent abrasion resistance
At present, there are mainly four types of hl-801ex heating plate: thin shell type, cast plate type, tubular element type and tubular element casting plate type, among which:
1. Cast plate heating plate: the structure of cast plate heating plate is the same as that of thin shell heating plate, except that the plate surface is a metal casting piece, so the strength is large and the plate surface is not easy to deform. At present, most of China adopts this structure. Tubular element heating plate is a heating plate formed by bending the tubular metal heating element into a plane spiral involute. This kind of tubular metal heating element is a semicircular section with a flat surface. Such a section makes a larger heat transfer surface between the heating plate and the bottom of the cooking pot, so as to improve the thermal efficiency.
2. Tubular element cast plate heating plate: the tubular element cast plate heating plate is a complete heating plate made of si-al alloy or si-cu alloy after bending into the shape of 1 ~ 5 rings with common metal tubular heating element. Compared with tubular element heating plate, it has a larger effective heat transfer surface with the bottom of the pot. This kind of structure has big mechanical strength, long life and high thermal efficiency, which is especially suitable for ships, vehicles and other vibrating environments.
3. Thin shell heating plate: thin shell electric heating plate is embedded with spiral electric heating wire in the shell formed by metal sheet stamping. Between the spiral electric heating wire and the metal shell is filled with thermal conductivity and insulation filler. This kind of metal thin shell type structure is simple, the price is cheap, but the plate surface is easy to deform, after long time use the thermal efficiency has the decline phenomenon, therefore generally makes the 800W below the small power electric heating plate.
Technical indicators of hl-801ex heating plate:
1. Long life. It requires that it can be safely used for more than 10 years under the condition of normal use and proper storage; Accumulative power life test: power off 1h, power on 2h, should be more than (2000h).
2. High thermal efficiency, energy saving and low cost. The international trend is to increase the electric power of the electric heating plate to reduce the mass of the heat storage body, so as to achieve the purpose of increasing the power without increasing the electricity consumption. With high power and small heat storage body, the thermal inertia is small. Therefore, the heating speed is fast, cooking or heating speed is fast, and the thermal efficiency is high. The electric energy consumption of users is reduced instead. For the manufacturer, smaller heat storage means lower costs.
3. The temperature is adjustable. The surface temperature of electric heating board should be able to meet the requirements of different operating temperatures. For example, boiling and boiling cooking requires a temperature of 100℃ while frying requires 140 ~ 180℃. It is too low to reach the requirement of frying the food until brown, while too high to carbonize the cooking oil. Therefore, the board temperature zui can be adjusted within the range of 120 ~ 350℃.
4, easy to clean, good abrasion resistance.