Shenzhen boda jingke biotechnology co. LTD
address：5th floor,okwei building, 447 donghai avenue west, yantian district,shenzhen
Heated magnetic agitator cannot be used for indoor treatment of explosive media. The instrument should be placed on a table that is not flammable or fireproof.
The functions of heating magnetic agitator mainly include two points, among which:
1. Stirring function: drive the magnetic agitator through the * magnet located under the working disc. * magnet can penetrate the working disc surface, and the magnet is fixed directly on the rotating shaft of the motor. The actual rotating speed of the instrument depends on the actual load and voltage. The fluctuation of the voltage within the permissible range and the change of the viscosity of the treated medium will cause the fluctuation of the rotating speed. The speed of the motor can be adjusted according to the requirements of the experiment.
2. Heating function: generally, heating magnetic agitator is equipped with heating device on the chassis. In addition, corresponding devices will be set to monitor the heating.
Precautions for use of heating magnetic agitator:
1. It shall not be used to stir explosive substances in dangerous environment or use instruments in underwater operations.
2. Only trained personnel should be allowed to use the heated magnetic stirrer.
3. Avoid the instrument power cord from touching the chassis.
4. Wear appropriate protective equipment according to the type of treatment medium.
5. The heated magnetic agitator cannot be used for indoor treatment of explosive media. The instrument should be placed on a table that is not flammable or fireproof.
6, pay attention to the magnetic field! Consider the influence of magnetic field on the surrounding environment, such as data storage and cardiac pacemaker.
Be careful of the heat! When the instrument is working, the dish surface temperature zui can reach several hundred degrees Celsius. Be careful to burn when touching the shell and dish surface of the instrument, and pay attention to the residual heat when the instrument is turned off.
8. When heated and cooled, a slight sound may be made as a result of the expansion of matter.