Shenzhen boda jingke biotechnology co. LTD
address：5th floor,okwei building, 447 donghai avenue west, yantian district,shenzhen
Laboratory ceramic heating plate hot dynamic heat transfer, more than 99% energy efficiency, and static heat transfer, can reach more than 90% energy efficiency (compared to electromagnetic heating -75%-85%, metal radiant hot plate -65% -75%, the data is from the US Department of Energy report).
World Nanotechnology Products
Laboratory microcrystalline ceramic heating plate manufacturers
NanoHeat® heating system
NanoHeat® is a multi-layer electric heating plate that is heated by nanometer thickness (1 meter = nm). It can use AC and DC power to achieve speed and high-efficiency heating.
NanoHeat®: dynamic heat transfer, more than 99% energy efficiency, and static heat transfer, can achieve energy efficiency of more than 90% (compared to electromagnetic heating -75%-85%, metal radiant hot plate -65%-75%, The data is obtained from the US Department of Energy report).
NanoHeat®: Ultra-low resistance, capable of heating with battery and DC power, solar energy can be used with renewable energy.
NanoHeat®: Does not cause magnetic interference, improves the environment, and is harmless to the surrounding and human body.
NanoHeat®: Innovative glass heating panels that offer different types of heating (high temperature) and constant heating (low temperature) and perform well in many applications for higher energy efficiency.
NanoHeat® Technology Achievements:
l Fast and efficient use of energy-saving heating function
Up to 5°C in 1 second and over 99% in energy efficiency
l High thermal energy density
Can generate 5000W energy in an area of 10×10 square centimeters
l DC energy renewable energy application
Only 24V DC output power can reach 200°C
l No magnetic interference
Laboratory microcrystalline ceramic heating plate manufacturers can be widely used in medical equipment
l No container usage restrictions
Ceramic ware for metal and glass can be used on the heating surface of NanoHeat®
l Product design applications
Based on the unique NanoHeat®'s unique and efficient heating technology, the product can be ultra-thin, compact, stylish and creative in design applications.
HTL-901EX laboratory heating plate
• Diversified operating modes to match the needs of different experiments.
- Temperature accuracy up to +/-1°C*.
- The insulation setting is calculated at 1 °C and the temperature control range is 30-90 °C*.
- Temperature detection and display can be settled at 0.5 °C*.
- 3 sections of firepower (high/medium/low power), a variety of insulation options, available for selection.
• It is heated by the NanoHeat technology and heated up to 5 °C in just one second.
• Contains no electromagnetic interference and hazards, especially for medical and laboratory use.
• Save energy and consume less than 1W of power in standby mode.
• Suitable for most vessels, glass, ceramics, and metal.
• Easy to use. Light touch button design, LED display light, security lock, timepiece function,
As well as high temperature tips, it is convenient for users.
• Stylish, slim and easy to carry.
• Corrosion-resistant glass ceramic panel for easy cleaning.
* Need to be used with the supplied external temperature detector.