Shenzhen boda jingke biotechnology co. LTD
address：5th floor,okwei building, 447 donghai avenue west, yantian district,shenzhen
Thermostatic magnetic agitator is characterized by high sensitivity, strong controllability and wide temperature control range. It is widely used in experiments of advanced organic synthesis.
Thermostatic magnetic agitator is characterized by high sensitivity, strong controllability and wide temperature control range. It is widely used in experiments of advanced organic synthesis. It is a step forward in the automation of chemical experiment and an ideal tool for matching various analyzers and agitator solutions.
There are many factors that affect the working state of agitators in multiphase thermostatic magnetic agitators. We can only list some of the important factors here. Such as:
1) shape of agitator in constant temperature magnetic stirrer. Generally speaking, the smaller the contact area between the agitator and the bottom of the container, the better, because the friction between the agitator and the container is small, but the agitator itself is required to have a high degree of balance. Large contact area is good for stability, so the two should be considered in balance.
2) the relationship between the amount of solution and the length of agitator. For small capacity, use small agitator. For large capacity, use large agitator.
3) shape of bottom of thermostatic magnetic agitator container. The circular bottom container has convergence effect on the small agitator and makes it more stable in rotation. Because the flat bottom container has no such function, the small agitator is prone to revolution while rotating.
4) whether the bottom surface of flat container is smooth. It is obvious that uneven underside will cause revolution.
5) internal structure design of thermostatic magnetic agitator. The common design is to place a magnet of appropriate size under the disk surface, which is good for the uniformity of the magnetic field of the whole disk surface, and the rotation stability of the longer agitator is good. We have also noticed that some domestic magnetic agitators use two small magnetic balls that are very close to each other, so that the limited magnetic field is completely concentrated in the center of the working plate. Therefore, it is suitable for stable operation of small agitators, but the agitators with larger specifications cannot work normally.
6) influence of high temperature on agitator. The agitator commonly used at present will gradually demagnetize at high temperature, so it should be confirmed whether it has enough magnetism after being used for a period of time.