Shenzhen boda jingke biotechnology co. LTD
address：5th floor,okwei building, 447 donghai avenue west, yantian district,shenzhen
Multi-point constant temperature magnetic agitator has the function of single-point and multi-point simultaneous agitator, which is easy to operate, smooth to run, stepless speed regulation, digital display temperature control, and can accurately and stably agitator liquid solution in a wide range of speed
Multipoint temperature magnetic stirrer with single point and multi-point mixing function at the same time, simple operation, stable running, stepless speed regulation, digital display temperature control, can be in wide speed range to precision stability of stirring liquid solution, especially suitable for small volume of sample, oil, chemical industry, medicine and health care, environmental protection, biochemical laboratory, analysis room, education scientific research necessary tools.
Notes for multipoint constant temperature magnetic agitator:
1. If the agitator beats or does not stir, please cut off the power to check whether the bottom of the beaker is flat and the position is correct. Meanwhile, please measure it.
2, heating time is generally not too long, intermittent use to extend life, do not heat when stirring.
3. Medium speed operation can work for 8 hours continuously, high speed operation can work for 4 hours continuously, prevent violent vibration when working.
4. Power consumption: the power socket shall be three-hole safety socket, which must be properly grounded
5. The instrument should be kept clean and dry. Solution should not be allowed to flow into the machine to avoid damage.
Points to note:
1. Start work with mouth: in case of failure of electric agitator, do not start work in an emergency, but inquire about the process before and after the failure and the failure phenomenon. For unfamiliar equipment, should also be familiar with the circuit principle and structure characteristics, comply with the relevant rules. Before disassembly, it is necessary to fully understand the function, position, connection mode of each electrical component and the relationship with other surrounding devices. In the absence of assembly diagram, it is necessary to make sketches and mark them while disassembling.
2. First external, then internal: check whether the equipment has obvious cracks and defects, understand its maintenance history and service life, and then check the inside of the machine. Before disassembly, the surrounding fault factors should be eliminated and the disassembly can only be conducted after the internal fault is determined. Otherwise, blind disassembly may lead to the worse repair of the equipment.
3, mechanical electrical: only in the determination of mechanical parts without fault, electrical inspection. When checking the circuit fault, the detection instrument should be used to find the fault location, and after confirming the fault without bad contact, the operation relationship between the circuit and the machine should be checked in a targeted way to avoid misjudgment.
4, first static and then dynamic: when the equipment is not powered on, judge the quality of the button, transformer, thermal relay and fuse of the electrical equipment, so as to determine the fault location. Power test, listen to its sound, measure parameters, judge the fault, zui after maintenance. If the three-phase voltage value cannot be judged when the motor is out of phase, we should listen to it and measure each relative voltage separately to judge which phase is out of phase.
5. Cleaning before maintenance: for electrical equipment with heavy pollution, clean the buttons, wiring points and contact points to check whether the external control keys are out of order. Many faults are caused by dirt and conductive dust blocks.