Shenzhen boda jingke biotechnology co. LTD
address：5th floor,okwei building, 447 donghai avenue west, yantian district,shenzhen
Thermostatic magnetic agitator is characterized by high sensitivity, strong controllability and wide temperature control range. It is widely used in experiments of advanced organic synthesis.
Thermostatic magnetic agitator is characterized by high sensitivity, strong controllability and wide temperature control range. It is widely used in experiments of advanced organic synthesis. It is a step forward in the automation of chemical experiment and an ideal tool for matching various analyzers and agitator solutions.
Operating procedures of thermostatic magnetic agitator are as follows:
First please check with the complete machine accessories are complete, and then according to the sequence of the first fixture. Both the workbench type and the digital display type contain governors to check that the governor is properly connected.
Add the solution and put the agitator in the beaker solution, fix the temperature control probe on the rubber clip head, insert the heating head into the solution, do not affect the agitator, and then plug in the power plug of the instrument, and then switch on the power supply speed switch, the indicator light is on, and then start to work.
The speed regulation is gradually adjusted from low speed to high speed, and it is not allowed to start directly in high speed, so as to avoid the pulsation caused by out of step mixing. The heating is controlled by a switch, turn on the heating source switch, and select the desired temperature. The green light indicates that the heating plate is working, and the red light indicates that the heating plate is stopped. At this time, the heating plate is in a constant temperature state. The instrument should be kept clean and dry, and solution is forbidden to enter the machine, so as not to damage the parts and prevent violent vibration.
The key points of using thermostatic magnetic agitator are as follows:
1. Start work with mouth: in case of failure of electric agitator, do not start work in an emergency, but inquire about the process before and after the failure and the failure phenomenon. For unfamiliar equipment, should also be familiar with the circuit principle and structure characteristics, comply with the relevant rules. Before disassembly, it is necessary to fully understand the function, position, connection mode of each electrical component and the relationship with other surrounding devices. In the absence of assembly diagram, it is necessary to make sketches and mark them while disassembling.
2. First external, then internal: check whether the equipment has obvious cracks and defects, understand its maintenance history and service life, and then check the inside of the machine. Before disassembly, the surrounding fault factors should be eliminated and the disassembly can only be conducted after the internal fault is determined. Otherwise, blind disassembly may lead to the worse repair of the equipment.
3, mechanical electrical: only in the determination of mechanical parts without fault, electrical inspection. When checking the circuit fault, the detection instrument should be used to find the fault location, and after confirming the fault without bad contact, the operation relationship between the circuit and the machine should be checked in a targeted way to avoid misjudgment.
4, first static and then dynamic: when the equipment is not powered on, judge the quality of the button, transformer, thermal relay and fuse of the electrical equipment, so as to determine the fault location. Power test, listen to its sound, measure parameters, judge the fault, zui after maintenance. If the three-phase voltage value cannot be judged when the motor is out of phase, we should listen to it and measure each relative voltage separately to judge which phase is out of phase.
5. Cleaning before maintenance: for electrical equipment with heavy pollution, clean the buttons, wiring points and contact points to check whether the external control keys are out of order. Many faults are caused by dirt and conductive dust blocks.
6. Power supply before equipment: the failure rate of the power supply takes up a high proportion in the whole failed equipment, so the maintenance of the power supply can often get twice the result with half the effort.
7. Failure before debugging: for the electrical equipment with both debugging and failure, troubleshooting should be performed before debugging, which must be carried out under the premise of the speed of electrical line.
8. General before special: the failure caused by the quality of assembly parts or other equipment failure accounts for about 50% of the common failure. The special faults of electrical equipment are mostly soft faults, which should be measured and maintained by experience and instruments.