Shenzhen boda jingke biotechnology co. LTD
address：5th floor,okwei building, 447 donghai avenue west, yantian district,shenzhen
Heated magnetic agitators should not be used to stir explosive substances in hazardous environments or for underwater operations using instruments.
Heating the magnetic agitator drives the magnetic agitator through the * magnet located under the working plate. * the magnet can penetrate the working plate surface, and the magnet is fixed directly on the rotating shaft of the motor. The actual rotating speed of the instrument depends on the actual load and voltage. The fluctuation of the voltage within the permissible range and the change of the viscosity of the treated medium will cause the fluctuation of the rotating speed. The speed of the motor can be adjusted according to the requirements of the experiment.
Safety instructions for heating magnetic agitator:
1. Do not stir explosive substances in dangerous environment or use instruments in underwater operations.
2. It shall be ensured that only personnel with relevant training can use the instrument.
3. Pay attention to avoid the instrument power cord touching the chassis.
4. Wear appropriate protective equipment according to the type of media except for treatment.
5. The instrument should not be used to deal with explosive media indoors. The instrument should be placed on the table which is not flammable or fireproof.
6. Pay attention to the magnetic field! Consider the influence of magnetic field on the surrounding environment, such as data storage and cardiac pacemaker.
7. Watch out for the heat! When the instrument is working, the dish surface temperature zui can reach several hundred degrees Celsius. Be careful to burn when touching the shell and dish surface of the instrument, and pay attention to the residual heat when the instrument is turned off.
8. When heated and cooled, the material may make a slight sound as it expands.